INTERNAL JOB VACANCY
A vacancy has arisen at Braeburn Kisumu International School for the position of
CLASSROOM ASSISTANT – BKIS
The post involves:
- Ensuring the classroom materials are tidy and equipment is clean, in working order and well maintained.
- Ensuring the classroom is organised as instructed by the Class teacher.
- Accompanying children to PE, swimming and other subject specific classrooms and handing them over to the appropriate members of staff.
- Looking after equipment, organising equipment and ensuring it is clean and well maintained.
- Mounting and displaying work as instructed by the Class teacher.
- Working with groups of children on specific activities in all areas of the curriculum as directed by the Class teacher.
- Making books and putting children’s work in these.
- Setting up activities as directed by the Class teacher.
- Helping with administration of the classroom as instructed by the Class teacher.
- Assisting with club activities as directed by the Class teacher.
- Helping children get dressed and undressed for PE, swimming and assisting with their use of the toilet.
- Taking part in INSET activities.
- Clean the classrooms and other areas of the school.
- To act as bus escorts as required ensuring children’s safety and well being.
- To perform any other tasks within your capability as may be assigned by your Line Manager.
This is a unionizable position, Grade 3.
Applicants to send a letter of application together with CV to:
Braeburn Kisumu International School
P O Box 1276-4010
Nairobi or email attachments to:
Closing date for applications is 11th April 2013